Sing is a 2016 American 3D computer-animated comedy movie which is directed and Written by Garth Jennings. The movie produced by Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy and Illumination Entertainment. The movie stars the voices of Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson, John C. Reilly, Tori Kelly, Taron Egerton, and Nick Kroll.
The movie had premiered at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival on September 11, 2016 and scheduled to released on December 21, 2016 by Universal Pictures.
Sing Movie Details
Sing Movie Cast & Crew
- Directed by: Garth Jennings
- Produced by: Chris Meledandri, Janet Healy
- Written by: Garth Jennings
- Starring: Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson, John C. Reilly, Tori Kelly, Taron Egerton, Nick Kroll
- Music by: Joby Talbot
- Edited by: Gregory Perler
- Production company: Illumination Entertainment
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Release dates: September 11, 2016 (TIFF), December 21, 2016 (United States)
- Running time: 110 minutes
- Country: United States
- Language: English
- Budget: $75 million
Sing Movie Story/Plot Wiki
Sing is an American 3D computer-animated musical comedy movie which will have more than 85 classic songs from famous artists.
Sing Movie Cast Details
- Matthew McConaughey as Buster Moon
- Reese Witherspoon as Rosita
- Seth MacFarlane as Mike
- Scarlett Johansson as Ashley
- John C. Reilly as Eddie Nana Noodleman
- Tori Kelly as Meena
- Taron Egerton as Johnny
- Nick Kroll as Gunter
- Nick Offerman as Norman
- Peter Serafinowicz as Marcus
- Beck Bennett as Lance
- Leslie Jones as Meena’s mother
- Jay Pharoah as Meena’s Grandfather
- Jennifer Saunders as Miss Nana Noodleman
- Jennifer Hudson as Young Nana Noodleman
Sing Movie Quotes/Dialogues
- Bid Daddy: Johnny, you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
Johnny: Sorry, dad.
- Johnny: [talking to his father through an inmate phone service] Dad, I just don’t want to end up being in your gang. I want to be a singer.
Bid Daddy: How do I end up with a son like you?
Johnny: [as he father storms off] I’ll get you out! Dad, wait! I’ll get the money, I promise!
- Buster Moon: My theater has been going through some pretty rough times lately, so what do I do?
Buster Moon: No. My next show is going to be, drumroll please… A singing competition! Just think your neighbor, the, the grocery store manager, that chicken, right there! Real talent from real life.
- Rosita: Norman, would you please tell them what a good singer I am.
Norman: Oh, yeah. You were great, honey. By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again. Bye, honey.
- Buster Moon: How are we doing with those flyers, Miss Crawley?
Miss Crawley: Oh, goo…
- Buster Moon: This will be the biggest hit show this city has ever seen! Everyone gets a shot at being a star live on my stage.
- Eddie: [to Buster] This show is not going to save your theater! Maybe it’s time to just move on.
[to his hands as he’s about to play the piano]
Johnny: Come on! You know how much this means to us!
- Johnny: I could really use some extra piano lessons.
[he tries playing but hits the piano keys in frustration]
Miss Crawley: Yes, that was very bad.
Sing Movie Official Trailers
Sing Movie Wallpapers
Sing Movie first look poster images
Sing Movie hd Wallpapers
Sing 3d Movie hd photos
Buster Moon from Universal Pictures Sing
Johnny from Universal Pictures Sing